Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bottle Post

Recently, by watching "Community," I learned what a bottle episode is. I think Wikipedia defines it well:

The term bottle episode or bottleneck episode is used in episodic television to refer to episodes which are produced using the least money. The majority of a television series' budget generally goes into producing episodes meant to pique audience interest, such as season openers and closers; bottle episodes are produced using whatever money is left over. Most bottle episodes are shot on sets already built for other episodes, frequently the main interior sets for a series, and they consist largely of dialogue or scenes for which no special preparations are needed.

That being said, I'm pretty much broke right now. And no money=not as many fun cooking projects. So, this post is to kind of bridge the gap between paychecks. I'm linking some recipes from my personal blog, which have proved delicious in the past.

Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Focaccia Bread

Until the next pay period! (Which will actually be my food blog party this Sunday, so come if you can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment