Monday, November 19, 2012

Dried Young Coconut


This delicious snack was introduced to me by one of my fellow Zumba instructors. We were on our way to a training, and I needed to stop at Costco. We ran in to get the few things I needed, but she got really excited when she saw a big crate of young coconut. I was wondering what all the fuss was about, and she informed me that it was delicious, and that you had to buy it quick because it would run out. She let me taste it, and I was hooked. Now, every time I'm at Costco and see these bags, I have to buy one.

I love the rich, semisweet taste of the coconut. Also, this yummy snack is PACKED with fiber. One serving gives you a whole 14 grams. AND, even though they taste like candy, there's only 1 gram of sugar. Yeah, you heard that right. I bet you're headed to Costco right now (if not, you should be)...

No comments:

Post a Comment