Friday, November 2, 2012

3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

3ingredients

Who doesn't LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? I know I'm not that person. Really, I love pumpkin ANYthing... but there's something about the delicious combo of semisweet chocolate and gooey pumpkin that I simply can't resist. I wanted to make some the other day, and realized I didn't have flour. Bummer. But, I had cake mix. I thought, "Surely there's a way to make these cookies with cake mix!" And you better believe, friends, there's a way. You can make these delicious cookies with the following ingredients:

Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 box cake mix (Preferably spice cake mix, but I used yellow and it was still delicIOUS)
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
1 bag semisweet chocolate chips



Okay, here it goes... Mix the cake mix & pumpkin puree. Since I used yellow cake mix, I did add a few extra ingredients to spice it up (but I'm sure these cookies would be delicious either way) - 1 tsp. nutmeg, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. allspice. Add the chocolate chips (I used about 2/3 of the bag, and there were plenty). Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet (don't even worry about making them look pretty). Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment